286 // August 10, 2008
The Tattered Cover bookstore, LoDo Denver.
This is one of the largest independent bookstores in the US and if you are ever in the area, please visit one of their locations. I think this location in Denver was opened in the 1970s and the old, vintage feeling inside makes you want to visit every section in the two-story store and curl up with a book.
Speaking of vintage, I found a website that will turn any photo into a photo that looks like it was over 100 years old. I thought this one was nicely suited.
Filed under: 365 Photos | Leave a Comment
Tags: advertisiting, Antique, banner, bookstore, Building, Colorado, Denver, downtown, effects, independent, old, old building, photo, photography, sign, tattered cover, Vintage
All photographs are copyright of Missy Bergen unless otherwise stated and MAY NOT be reproduced without permission.
- Backed @danariely on @Kickstarter but may need cognitive superpowers to convince playing this over Settlers of Catan kck.st/1MRK6l0 // 1 year ago
- RT @JoyrideBrewing: Beer vendor at Coors Field says "Beer, water!" Guy behind me says "That's cuz @CoorsLight can be beer or water." Classi… // 1 year ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: "This ruling is a victory for America." —@POTUS #LoveWins http://t.co/MbPKoTK7WK // 1 year ago
- Help @ideoorg get human-centered design to problem solvers across the world. Support them here: bit.ly/IDEOorgKicksta… // 2 years ago
- "Each time you remember something, you change that memory forever." Woah.@User Psychology via @HipperElement tmblr.co/ZFLXGu1GZQxA4 // 2 years ago