481 // April 06, 2009
Tonight I went on another Denver photo walk with some new friends, this time around the Millennium Bridge and Coors field area. I have so many photos that I really love to share with you, so I thought I’d get started with these.
I arrived at the meeting spot a little earlier than anticipated and took advantage of the late-afternoon sun. If I were to put a theme to the entire photo walk (with at least my photos), I’d peg it as “lines”. We stayed urban so a lot of my results were straight lines, perspective and shadows.
Enjoy, I’m posting twice tonight because of my negligence over the weekend 😀 Had too much fun at Gaper Day.
Filed under: 365 Photos, Building, Color, Denver, Denver Photo Shoot, Texture, Things | 1 Comment
Tags: blue, buildings, city, Denver, denverphoto, downtown, late afternoon, lines, metal, Millennium Bridge, perspective, photo, photo walk, photography, shadow, Shadows, spring, stairs, twitter, urban, wood
All photographs are copyright of Missy Bergen unless otherwise stated and MAY NOT be reproduced without permission.
- Backed @danariely on @Kickstarter but may need cognitive superpowers to convince playing this over Settlers of Catan kck.st/1MRK6l0 // 1 year ago
- RT @JoyrideBrewing: Beer vendor at Coors Field says "Beer, water!" Guy behind me says "That's cuz @CoorsLight can be beer or water." Classi… // 1 year ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: "This ruling is a victory for America." —@POTUS #LoveWins http://t.co/MbPKoTK7WK // 1 year ago
- Help @ideoorg get human-centered design to problem solvers across the world. Support them here: bit.ly/IDEOorgKicksta… // 2 years ago
- "Each time you remember something, you change that memory forever." Woah.@User Psychology via @HipperElement tmblr.co/ZFLXGu1GZQxA4 // 2 years ago